Do you have a desire to learn more about natural wellbeing, the metaphysical and everything woo?
Do you shy away from your curiosity because the likes of Russell Grant don’t ring your bells?
Sweets, you’re in the right place!
My name is Sophie and I’m a Complementary Therapist, author, intuitive healer and meditation guide. Drawing on 14 years hands-on healing and teaching experience, I infuse Eastern philosophy with Western theory, making my sessions a must for the modern day woman.
Working with clients varying from office workers in blue chip companies, to A-list celebs and each and every one of them had a natural inquistiveness about their minds, their bodies and thier spirits.
But none of them knew where to go to find out more. I needed to change that.
I blog about making alternative health, wellness and spirituality accessible to all, and ritual as normal as going to the gym.
Sophie has been featured in publications such as The Sunday Times and The Times and welcome you to join her on a journey of finding what it is you think you’ve lost.
- The Balance Procedure Levels I, II and Trainers Certificate
- VTCT Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology
- VTCT Level 3 Swedish Massage
- VTCT Level 3 Indian Head Massage
- VTCT Level 3 Reflexology
- VTCT Level 3 Aromatherapy
- Reiki Level I and II
- Diploma in Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage
- Diploma Fertility Relexology
- Diploma Reflexology In Pregnancy
- Diploma Aromatherapy In Pregnancy
- Diploma Acupressure for Fertility
- Diploma Hopi Ear Candling
- Diploma Seated Acupressure Massage
- PTLLS Level 3 Teaching In The Adult Sector Diploma
- Graduate of Be True Brand You with Kimra Luna
- 14 years business and life coaching experience